Thursday, October 11, 2007

Flyers 8 Canucks 2

I had already been going through what I was going to write about/say in the podcast concerning last night's game when Jesse Boulerice did one of the most rediculous things I've ever seen in a hockey game. WHO THE HELL DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH A 7-2 LEAD????
Not that I would condone it in anyway, but you could sort of understand if a Canucks player had lost their cool, and been the one who did this. But it was vicious, with serious intent to injure and he hunted him down to do it. And I don't want to hear ANYTHING about what a class act Paul Holmgren was for going to the Canucks dressing room afterwards. His team had Ben Eager on the ice in the last minute of the game, and he made no attempt to avoid contact with Curtis Sanford.
The Flyers have always been, and will always be a classless organization. I expect a suspension on par with the one handed down to Chris Simon after his attack on Ryan Hollweg. It was gutless, and guys like this don't belong in the NHL.


I will have more on this later, and Episode 49 will be up either tonight or tomorrow. I made my first appearance on Canucks Talk Radio yesterday and it went pretty good. It's a really cool concept, kind of an expansion on the whole team blogging phenomenon. Will talk a little bit more about that soon.

No comments: