Saturday, October 6, 2007

Canucks 4 Flames 3 OT

Couldn't have picked a better time to come in late to a game than this one. We got back from Nanaimo with about 10 minutes remaining, and while I still think it was a pick play on the 3rd Calgary goal, nice to see the boys bounce back and get the winner just before the shootout. Phaneuf looks good in the box for the winner, too. I guess if there's one thing that's disappointing as a Canucks fan, it's that Iron Mike is the guest on After Hours. So that means they will have to put off the profanity-laced tirade until tomorrow morning.

And for those of you interested, since in our rush to head out on the highway this afternoon we forgot to post it here, it's episode 47.

Will have a post-game show tomorrow, but I will need to watch the replay tonight so I can see the first 3/4 of the game...

And oh yeah, it is sooooooooooo not surprising I find I am unable to sign in on CDC right now lol.
Let's hope this doesn't happen every time we beat the Flames, eh?

No comments: