Saturday, March 1, 2008

Are you kidding me???????

Those of you who have followed the podcasts, or the 11 of you that read my blog know that I am a pretty positive guy when it comes to this team. I don't overlook bad stuff, but I can always find a positive. Last night's collapse (the 2nd straight, I would add) is of the kind that can shake my faith in this team. This team's inability to clear the zone right now is gonna give me an ulcer. A night that should have seen us going "yeah, the D is intact and now we're ready to rock!" instead finds us wondering where the hell the Sedins have gone, why Willie Mitchell is unable to get the puck an extra 15 feet away from him and ultimately, is this team ready for the playoffs? The boys are in Chicago tomorrow at Noon pacific, check back for more on last night's disaster and the pregame show. Just a note, Dave-o from the Crazy Canucks and Canucks Outsider podcasts has a new episode up, with more about his unfortunate run-in with yours truly :)

No comments: