Thursday, April 3, 2008

That's a wrap...

I will have more to say about this in the coming days, I know I haven't been here much lately, I guess my enthusiasm waned a little bit. How could you not see this coming? I mean, I believe in this team, but at the same time this year they simply haven't gotten the big game performances from people they needed. I do want to touch on one thing. It's gonna make me unpopular I know, but I think Roberto Luongo was the biggest disappointment this year. Forget the defense. Forget Markus, or the Twins. When was the last time Roberto Luongo stole a game for the Canucks. I mean really absolutely stole it? So this means I also have lost the bet with my Flyers fan co-worker, and being the good sport I am, I will post the pics here as soon as I endure this brutal humiliation... oh and walk around town with a Flyers jersey on. The blog will continue throughout the playoffs, but the podcast is done for another season. Thank you to all of you who took the time to listen, and the Canucks.com people for linking us on the site. We truly appreciate you take 5 minutes out of your day to listen to what I have to say. When's the World Championships, anyways?

No comments: